- Make a Mummy – Get several rolls of toilet paper and tape, then create 2 teams. Each team is to select one member to be the mummy. On the start of “Go”, each team is to dress the mummy with the toilet paper/tape creating the scariest mummy ever, give them 3-5 minutes. Votes by the other guests should determine the winner. Give both teams prizes.
- Guess the Pumpkin Weight – Buy the biggest pumpkin you can find, weigh it at the store, then place a ‘Guessing Sheet’ beside the pumpkin at the party. Closest to the actual weight wins the pumpkin and a prize, maybe a pumpkin pie!
- Make a Monster – Gather various pieces of old clothing and accessories and some monster masks. Place all the clothing in garbage bags, the masks in a separate bag. Create 2-3 teams. Each team is to pull the clothing out of the bags one piece at a time, the same with the masks, what they get is what they must use to make a monster. Give them 5-10 minutes to make a monster. Votes by the other guests should determine the winner. Give both teams prizes.
For more games see the EZparty Luau Quiz and the EZparty Right Family Vacation Game. Just customize and re-use.
- Take ordinary food items and name them with spooky Halloween titles
- Bat Wings – Chicken Wings
- Various Dips for Chips and Veggies – Moldy Dip, Spider Vomit, and Werewolf Drool
- Coffin Sandwiches – Make various sandwiches (egg salad, tuna, ham/cheese etc.) and cut sandwiches into a coffin shape with cookie cutters. Other various cookie cutters can be used like cats, broomsticks etc.
- Eyeballs – Devilled eggs with red food colouring drizzled on the yoke
- Witches Brew – make your favourite punch (add green food colouring and gummy worms) in a black cauldron, for even more effect place cauldron in another bowl with dry ice.