- Who’s Gift? – Wrap a small gift in a box then wrap in another box and another, keep going until you have wrapped it at least 8-10 times. The box will be rather large. Write a small message that is revealed once the person opens the each layer. Each message will ask the opener to do something for example, “OOP’s, this gift is for the person standing next to the stove”. The opener must then hand it over to that person who then opens it to reveal another message and so on. The final gift will be kept as a prize for the winner.
- Little Santa’s Helper – This is a drawing game, so gather several pieces of paper and some markers. You will need 2 people in each team, have at least 4 teams. The idea is that one of the team members is sleeping, waiting for Santa, the other team member is the Elf. The ‘sleeping’ team member get’s on their knees, arms hanging loosely beside them, eyes closed. The second team member, the Elf, is behind the first, with their arms between the ‘sleeping’ team member. Ideally the ‘Sleeping team member should be taller than the Elf so the Elf cannot see. The host asks the Elf to draw a Christmas tree. Once completed add 3 Christmas ornaments. Then garland around the tree. Then add a star at the top of the tree. Finally the Elf is to draw the ‘sleeping’ team members present under the tree. Once completed the sleeper can awake to find the drawing. Votes by the other guests should determine the best drawing as the winner.
- The best games for Christmas involve everyone so for more games see the EZparty Luau Quiz and the EZparty Right Family Vacation Game. Just customize with the Christmas theme and re-use. – Gather various pieces of old clothing and accessories and some monster masks. Place all the clothing in garbage bags, the masks in a separate bag. Create 2-3 teams. Each team is to pull the clothing out of the bags one piece at a time, the same with the masks, what they get is what they must use to make a monster. Give them 5-10 minutes to make a monster. Votes by the other guests should determine the winner. Give both teams prizes.
For more games see the EZparty Luau Quiz and the EZparty Right Family Vacation Game. Just customize and re-use.
- Take a look at the Themes & Kits page for Basic Party Food, these are best served at Christmas time. Some samples below
- Veggies and Dip – Various veggies and the EZparty ‘Famous’ Dill Dip recipe
- Small Sandwiches – Using a cookie cutter, cut into stars and Christmas trees
- Christmas Cookies – Sugar cookies in star shapes and Gingerbread men
- Chocolates and Squares – Get a 2-3-tier plate and layer various Christmas chocolates and squares.